Living a healthy lifestyle is easy and fun with FitWorks!
As a member of Independent Health, you have access to our free online wellness tool, which can help you set and achieve your health and wellness goals. Whether you’re looking for extra motivation to keep you on track, or a fresh start to a healthier you, FitWorks has a little bit of everything for everyone.
Log in below to find out which of the three FitWorks programs available is associated with the plan you are enrolled in:
Each of our FitWorks programs offer a variety of tools, challenges and social networking opportunities to help you stay motivated and on track with your personal health and fitness goals:
- Well-Being Assessment* – This health questionnaire helps you identify your strengths, as well as any areas for improvement. It’s an easy way to help you set goals and stay on top of your health.
- Healthy Challenges and Points – Achieve your goals by participating in one of many health and wellness challenges, such as getting an annual checkup or eating fruits and vegetables every day. The more challenges you complete, the more points you’ll earn.
- Social Platform – Connect with others by sharing and discussing workout ideas, healthy recipes, your accomplishments and more.
- Well-Being Journal – Jot down how you’re feeling and the progress you’ve made.
- Mobile App – Track your activity on the go!
Questions? Talk to your company’s Human Resources Department, or call Member Services at (716) 631-8701 or 1-800-501-3439, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
*Personal answers from the Well-Being Assessment will not be shared in an identifiable manner; only aggregate responses may be used for reporting purposes.