We are required to provide our Medicare members an Annual Notice of Change (ANOC) / Evidence of Coverage (EOC). As an online member you can choose to view this document electronically rather than receive it in the mail.
Advantages of going paperless:
- You will have access to your document 24 x 7
- If you travel or are temporarily out of the area you will have access to the document wherever you are.
- You will not have to store the large document each year.
- This option is voluntary and can be changed at any time.
- Log-in at independenthealth.com/login.
- Select "Manage Preferences" from the "Go Paperless" section on your Account Home.
- Under "Paperless Preferences," choose Electronic. Agree and select "Save."
This process must be repeated if each Medicare member in your household would like to receive their document electronically.
If you choose to go paperless, you will receive an email notification when a new version of your document is posted with instructions on how to view it.
Log In or Register to go Paperless
Independent Health is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract offering HMO, HMO-SNP, HMO-POS and PPO plans. Enrollment in Independent Health depends on contract renewal.