Are things not appearing as they should? You may be using an unsupported browser or may have settings issues. Below is some information that may help you troubleshoot any issues you are experiencing. If you continue to have issues or would like help, please contact us.
- Firefox – current version
- Chrome – current version
- Safari – current version
- Microsoft Edge - current version
Our site is optimized for modern browsers. For the best experience, visit UpdateMyBrowser.org to install or update a supported browser.
Your Web Settings
- Your Web Browser is:
- Your IP Address is:
- Your Screen Resolution is:
- Your Browser Size is:
- Is Cookies Enabled?
- Mobile device:
File Formats and Plug-Ins
Depending on the configuration of your computer, documents may:
- Open inside your web browser
- Open in a new program window
- Ask you where to save the file. If you would like to download a copy of the file to your computer, right-click (on Windows) or command-click (on Macintosh) and choose "Save Target As..." (IE). This will allow you to save a copy of the file to your computer rather than having the file open inside your web browser.
For more information visit our File Formats and Plug-Ins Page.
MyIH Download Requirements
- Apple® Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone® and iPod touch®.
- AndroidTM Device Compatibility: Requires OS 9.0 or later.
Note: To download any app, it is best to be connected to WiFi. Check your app store to ensure proper compatibility with your mobile device.