Nothing is more important than your health. That's why we offer a variety of resources on preventive health, immunizations, smoking cessation, and more. It's just another way we're here to help you get healthy and stay healthy.
- Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes: Understanding the Basics
- Is This Your Journey to Type 2 Diabetes?
- Type 2 Diabetes: Best Practices Avoiding Complications
- Diabetes: The ABCs of Diabetes Control
- Diabetes: How Food Affects Your Blood Sugar
- Diabetes: What is A1C?
High Blood Pressure
Staying Healthy, Living with HIV
- Staying Healthy for Life (ny.gov)
- U=U Frequently Asked Questions (ny.gov)
- Living With HIV Fact Sheet
HIV Prevention for PrEP and PEP
- PrEP Yourself Against HIV (ny.gov)
- Preventing HIV by Taking One Pill, Once a Day (ny.gov)
- I Might have Been Exposed to HIV, What Should I Do? (ny.gov)
- Provider Directory (aidsinstituteny.org)
HIV Early Detection
- $0 Preventive Care Services
- Recommendations for Pediatric Preventive Health Care
- Recommendations for Adult Preventive Health Care
- Recommended Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule
- US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendations
* Please note: As of July 30, 2010, New York State law requires health professionals to offer voluntary HIV tests to patients 13 to 64 years old. This voluntary testing is not reflected in the Pediatric Preventive Guidelines.