Become an Online Member
Creating an online member account will provide you with access to your personal plan information 24 hours a day,
7 days a week – allowing you to manage your benefits and access a wide variety of benefit information and services:
- Find a doctor, pharmacy or hospital
- Print or view your member ID card
- Change your personal contact information
- Compare brand name and generic drug costs
- Get a snapshot of your latest in-network deductible balance
- Check your benefits, claims history, flexible spending account balances, and more
You can also access valuable tools to help you with your health care decisions:
- Treatment Cost Advisor helps you understand the cost of health care by providing average regional costs for all major categories of provider health services.
- FitWorks is an online wellness program that features a Well-Being Assessment, social networking, goal setting, tracking tools, and more.
Other valuable member services available once you set up an account include: