Here's what you get:
- One plan with two in-network options to choose from: Network A (lower out-of-pocket costs) and Network B (higher out-of-pocket costs)
- Easy copays or coinsurance, after the deductible (varies by plan)
- High-deductible health plan that may be paired with reimbursement accounts for tax savings opportunities (FSA, HRA or HSA)
- Built-in vision discounts
- NEW! FitWorks Online Wellness Program
- $0 copay for preventive care services
- Out-of-network coverage
- Worldwide emergency care
- Coverage for urgent care
With Choice Plus, you have the freedom to seek medical care from:
- The high-performing tailored network (Network A) of in-network hospitals, facilities and providers — including Catholic Medical Partners and Catholic Health. NEW for 2015! Includes physicians from The Primary Connection®! Learn more.
- Independent Health’s full provider network (Network B), which includes all other hospitals and providers within the Independent Health network not already listed in Network A.
- Non-participating providers (facilities and providers outside of Independent Health’s network).
How it works
By using hospitals, facilities and providers in the tailored network (Network A), you benefit from having lower out-of-pocket costs, while getting quality care from a dependable, comprehensive network.
Sample List of Hospitals and Facilities in Network A:
Sample List of Physicians and Providers:
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount St. Mary’s Hospital and Health Center
- Roswell Cancer Park Institute
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hospital – St. Joseph Campus
- Hospice Services within Erie and Niagara counties
- Primary Care Physicians and Specialists affiliated with Catholic Medical Partners
- Buffalo Medical Group
- Quest, X-cell and Catholic Health labs
- All OB/GYNs and Pediatricians
Benefits vary by plan. Verbal translation, alternate formats of written materials, and/or assistance for those with special needs, may be available upon request. Traducción verbal, formatos alternativos de materiales escritos y/o asistencia para quienes tienen necesidades especiales, disponibles a solicitud. Independent Health’s Choice Plus is a registered service mark of Independent Health Benefits Corporation.