Conventional Health Plans
A conventional plan is right for you, if:
- You want to offer rich benefits.
- You’re looking for a plan that is simple to administer.
- You’re comfortable with a higher premium and lower employee out-of-pocket cost share.
- You want to give your employees the ease and convenience of predictable employee cost share on frequently used services.
Independent Health offers a variety of conventional plan options:
- Traditional: As a true indemnity plan, Traditional’s premiums are higher in exchange for rich benefits with coinsurance after meeting a small deductible.
- Encompass: Our Encompass plans offer a richer benefit design with copays (except for out of network, when applicable).
- Passport Plan: As a preferred provider organization plan your client's employees will be provided with the options they want to get the care they need, whether they’re home or across the country.
- Passport Plan Select: Passport Plan Select offers a blended design of deductible and coinsurance/copayment plan options. It provides a great way to engage employees in their health care decisions by introducing a health plan deductible.
- Easy Access: Copayment and deductible plan options are available with this exclusive provider organization plan that gives your client's employees the in-network coverage they need.