A Collection for Our Jefferson Ave. Neighbors
If you’d like to help our neighbors in need who have been affected by the mass tragedy in Buffalo, Independent Health is collecting urgently-needed items.
Tuesday, May 31 – Friday, June 3
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
All items will support the community living near the Jefferson Avenue Tops store.
Where to Give
Donate at any of these Independent Health Medicare Information Centers:
620 Dick Road
Depew, NY 14043
3225 Southwestern Blvd.
Orchard Park, NY 14127
250 Essjay Road
Amherst, NY 14221
- Toilet paper (single wrapped rolls)
- Women’s personal care items
- Hair care items
- Paper towels
- Reusable bags
- Baby items:
- Diapers (sizes 6 and 7 are in great need)
Independent Health is proud to call this home. We will keep doing whatever we can to offer support and remain united.
As we continue to look for ways to assist those in need, Independent Health has recently taken the following action:
- $100,000 corporate donation to the Buffalo Together Community Response Fund.
- Independent Health associates and affiliates donated hundreds of essential items to support the Jefferson Ave. community and other families through the Independent Health Foundation's Good for the Neighborhood and Soccer for Success programs.
- Donated thousands of reusable totes to local organizations coordinating meal deliveries and personal care/essential items to the Jefferson Ave. community.
- Donated 100 care bags to counselors from Crisis Services who were onsite in Buffalo to assist those affected by the tragedy.