We’re excited to announce that Community Health Day sponsored by Independent Health returns on Monday, June 19, at the Buffalo Museum of Science! Families of all ages are encouraged to join us for the summertime event, designed to promote healthy habits and inspire positive lifestyle changes. As always, admission to the Buffalo Museum of Science is FREE on Community Health Day.
Date: Monday, June 19, 2023
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Buffalo Museum of Science, 1020 Humboldt Parkway, Buffalo, NY 14211
Here’s what you can expect:
- Family Fitness Activity at 11 a.m.
Courtesy of YMCA Buffalo Niagara (outdoors, weather pending)
- Outdoor obstacle course for kids
Courtesy of the Independent Health Wellness Team (outdoors, weather pending)
- Scavenger hunt and quiz inside Explore YOU presented by Independent Health
- Juneteenth-themed storybook readings
Courtesy of the Buffalo Museum of Science
- PLAYSTREETS programming
Courtesy of the Police Athletic League of Buffalo (outdoors, weather pending)
- Reddy Bikeshare demonstrations
(Outdoors, weather pending)
- Special appearance by Billy Buffalo
- ...and so much more!
Plus, you can enter to win a $500 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods courtesy of Independent Health!