When you need help setting health goals, a little advice, or even some words of encouragement to stay on the right path to wellness, the Brook Personal Health Companion app is there for you. Independent Health has partnered with Brook, offering you personalized, chat-based health coaching and chronic condition support any day of the week, right from your smartphone.
Your Brook Health Companion App Includes:
- Daily tracking of activity, sleep, medication and more.
- Support for general health and chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension.
- Meal planning and nutrition assistance.
- Motivation and accountability from a team of highly-trained health coaches.
- Assistance setting and reaching goals.
How It Works:
- Get the Brook app by searching “Brook health” where you get your smartphone apps.
- Open the app on your device and Brook will guide you through the signup process.
- During signup, activate permissions for easy activity logging and expert support.
- To gain free access to Brook, you’ll be asked to verify your Independent Health membership by entering your name and member ID from your Independent Health insurance card.
Independent Health is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract offering HMO, HMO-SNP, HMO-POS and PPO plans. Enrollment in Independent Health depends on contract renewal.
Last Updated 02/10/2021