Go Paperless with Independent Health
As an online Medicare member you can choose to view the following documents electronically rather than receive these in the mail:
- Annual Notice of Changes (ANOC)
- Part C Explanation of Benefits (EOB)/Monthly Report of Medical and Hospital Claims
- Part D Explanation of Benefits (EOB)/Monthly Report of Pharmacy Claims
Advantages of going paperless:
- You will have access to your document 24 x 7
- If you travel or are temporarily out of the area you will have access to the document wherever you are.
- You will not have to store the large document each year.
- This option is voluntary and can be changed at any time.
- Log-in to the secure member portal.
- Select "Manage Preferences" from the "Go Paperless" section on your Account Home.
- Under "Paperless Preferences," choose Electronic. Agree and select "Save."
This process must be repeated if each Medicare member in your household would like to receive their document electronically.
If you choose to go paperless, you will receive an email notification when a new version of your document is posted with instructions on how to view it.
Independent Health is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract offering HMO, HMO-SNP, HMO-POS and PPO plans. Enrollment in Independent Health depends on contract renewal.
Last Updated 10/1/2023