Independent Health and Buffalo Bills Health Wellness Challenge
Monday, October 22 – Sunday, December 2
The Independent Health and Buffalo Bills Health & Wellness Challenge is back! This six-week program is designed to encourage a healthy lifestyle and improve your overall well-being.
Here’s how it works:
- Each day of the Challenge, there are three daily goals you should aim to achieve:
- Get 20 minutes of physical activity.
- Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink eight glasses of water.
- In addition to the daily goals, there are “extra points” challenges designed to push you further and keep things interesting!
- Daily goals = 5 points each.
- “Extra points” challenges = 5 points each.
- Refer a friend = 10 points for each person you refer who registers for the Challenge.
The more you do, the more points you’ll earn, and the greater your chance at winning one of the daily prizes up for grabs:
- Buffalo Bills game day tickets with on-field passes
- Fitness trackers
- Bose wireless headphones
- Gift cards to the official Bills store
- Autographed Bills memorabilia
- Tours of New Era Field for you and five guests
- Weekly Prize >> $500 cash!
- GRAND PRIZE >> $5,000 cash!
As the official health and wellness partner of the Buffalo Bills, we’re working together to give everyone a little extra incentive to get healthier. The Challenge is just one way we can help improve nutrition and fitness habits, as well as overall health, in Western New York.
Join the Challenge >>