Independent Health and Buffalo Bills Health Wellness Challenge
Monday, April 29 – Sunday, June 9
The Independent Health and Buffalo Bills Health & Wellness Challenge is back for the spring! In celebration of the 10th Challenge, we’re awarding more prizes than ever before – giving the community greater incentive to live healthier!
Here’s how it works:
The Challenge is a six-week program designed for anyone who’s looking to make small changes to live a healthier lifestyle. Improve your overall health and well-being with the help of three daily goals:
- Get 20 minutes of physical activity.
- Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink eight glasses of water.
There’s also daily “extra points” challenges designed to push you further and keep things interesting! You’re encouraged to modify these challenges based on your fitness level and ability.
Looking for motivation to get moving? Join us for Monday Night Fitness! This series of FREE workout classes is offered at 6 p.m. every Monday during the Challenge inside the ADPRO Sports Training Center (no class held May 27 for Memorial Day).
The more you do to get healthy, the more points you’ll earn:
- Daily goals = 5 points each
- Daily “extra points” challenges = 5 points each
- Refer a friend = 10 points for each person you refer who registers for the Challenge
The more points you earn, the greater your chance at winning one of the daily prizes up for grabs:
- VIP passes to Bills training camp
- Fitness trackers
- Bose wireless headphones
- Healthy WNY Prize Packs (featuring gift certificates from Buffalo RiverWorks, Outer Harbor Buffalo and Reddy bikeshare)
- Buffalo Bills New Era caps
- Gift cards to The Bills Store
- Tours of New Era Field for six people
- Weekly Prize >> $500 cash!
- GRAND PRIZE >> $5,000 cash!
NEW! In celebration of the 10th Challenge, we’re randomly awarding 20 bonus prizes, including autographed Bills items and $100 Visa® gift cards!
The Challenge is open to all Western New Yorkers, and you can join anytime.
GET IN TO WIN!
As the official health and wellness partner of the Buffalo Bills, we’re working together to give everyone extra incentive to get healthier. The Health & Wellness Challenge is just one way we can help improve nutrition and fitness habits, as well as overall health, in Western New York.
Note: Participants can register at any time throughout the Challenge. To be eligible for prizes, participants must be 18 years old and a legal resident of New York state presently residing in New York at the time of entry. You do not need to be an Independent Health member to join. Official rules are available here.