Independent Health and Buffalo Bills Health Wellness Challenge
Monday, October 21 – Sunday, December 1
GET HEALTHY. EARN POINTS. WIN PRIZES.
The Independent Health and Buffalo Bills Health & Wellness Challenge is back for the fall! This six-week program is designed to encourage a healthy lifestyle while giving you the chance to earn great daily and weekly prizes – and a grand prize!
Here’s how it works:
The Challenge is designed for anyone who’s looking to make small changes to live a healthier lifestyle. Improve your overall health and well-being with the help of three daily goals:
- Get 20 minutes of physical activity.
- Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink eight glasses of water.
There’s also daily “extra points” challenges designed to push you further and keep things interesting! You’re encouraged to modify these challenges based on your fitness level and ability.
The more you do to get healthy, the more points you’ll earn:
- Daily goals = 5 points each
- Daily “extra points” challenges = 5 points each
- Refer a friend = 10 points for each person you refer who registers for the Challenge
The more points you earn, the greater your chance at winning one of the daily prizes up for grabs:
- Buffalo Bills game day tickets
- Autographed Buffalo Bills memorabilia
- Private tours of New Era Field for six people
- Fitness trackers
- $100 gift cards to the Healthy Scratch
- TruWireless earbuds
- Watchpost wireless chargers
- Weekly Prize >> $500 cash!
- GRAND PRIZE >> $5,000 cash!
The Challenge is open to all Western New Yorkers, and you can join anytime.
GET IN TO WIN!
Learn more and register today >>
As the official health and wellness partner of the Buffalo Bills, we’re working together to give everyone extra incentive to get healthier. The Health & Wellness Challenge is just one way we can help improve nutrition and fitness habits, as well as overall health, in Western New York.
Note: Participants can register at any time throughout the Challenge. To be eligible for prizes, participants must be 18 years old and a legal resident of New York state presently residing in New York at the time of entry. You do not need to be an Independent Health member to join. Official rules are available here.