Independent Health and Buffalo Bills Health & Wellness Challenge
Get Healthy. Earn Points. Win Prizes.
Independent Health is dedicated to creating a lasting impact on the health and wellness of Western New York, and is always looking for ways to encourage our community to lead a healthy lifestyle. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the Buffalo Bills to give everyone a little extra incentive to get healthier.
The Health & Wellness Challenge is a six-week program offered twice each year – one in the spring and one in the fall – with daily goals and “extra points” challenges designed to improve your overall well-being. The more you do, the more points you earn, and the more chances you have to win daily prizes like a fitness tracker, wireless headphones, Bills memorabilia and more, plus a $500 weekly cash prize.
We’ve also awarded the following grand prizes:
- Fall 2018 – $5,000 cash!
- Spring 2018 – $5,000 cash!
- Fall 2017 – A trip for two to Nashville, Tennessee, with a VIP experience at Black River Entertainment
- Spring 2017 – A trip for two to South Beach, Florida, to see the Bills take on Miami
- Fall 2016 – A VIP Buffalo Bills game day experience for 12 people, including a private suite with food, beverages, on-field pregame passes and other perks
- Spring 2016 – A VIP trip with the Buffalo Bills on the team plane to Los Angeles with game day tickets
- Fall 2015 – A trip for four to Hawaii with tickets to the 2016 Pro Bowl
- Spring 2015 – A trip to see the Bills play in London, England
- Fall 2014 – A trip for two to Phoenix, Arizona, with tickets to the Super Bowl
Even though the fall Challenge has ended, you can still visit buffalobills.com/thechallenge for resources and tips to live a healthier lifestyle.
We’ll kick off another challenge in the spring of 2019, so be sure to check back for more details!