Independent Health and the YMCA are taking several safety precautions to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for all. The following protocols will be in place at all outdoor locations:
- Face masks or coverings MUST be worn to/from the class by all participants and YMCA instructors. Wearing a mask during the class is optional.
- A minimum distance of 6 feet must be maintained by all participants and YMCA instructors. No hands-on adjustments or physical contact will be implemented.
- If you feel unwell, stay home and follow the advice of your healthcare provider.
- Bring your own equipment. Mats, water bottles, etc. will not be provided and should not be shared amongst participants.
- Sign-in will be required at each outdoor location for contact-tracing purposes.
- Class sizes will be capped at 100 participants.
These protocols follow the New York State guidelines. Signage reiterating these protocols will be displayed at all outdoor locations.