Quitting smoking is one of the best things you can do for your health – and the health of your baby. But it isn't always the easiest to do. Available to all women in WNY, Baby & Me Tobacco Free is a smoking cessation program, designed to help pregnant and post-partum woman quit and stay smoke-free!
About the Program
- Enroll in the Baby & Me Tobacco-Free Program and participate in 4 prenatal smoking cessation sessions. Sessions are available in some doctor offices, community settings or home visits.
- Quit smoking and stay smoke-free during your pregnancy.
- Stay smoke-free after the baby is born and receive a monthly voucher for FREE DIAPERS, for up to 6 months.
- The program is free!
- Live in one of the 8 counties of Western New York.
- Agree to take a breath test/saliva test at every session.
How to Enroll
For more information or to enroll, contact the Independent Health Foundation at (716) 635-4959 or email email@example.com.