The Independent Health Foundation’s Kids Run is a FREE, family event that takes place every year in June at Delaware Park.
- Mini-dash for children (ages 2 – 5)
- A 1.8 mile family run/walk – one loop around Delaware Park (all ages welcome, strollers too), immediately following the mini-dash
After the Race:
- FREE fruit and refreshments (while supplies last)
- Trophy presentation
- Discount admission to the Buffalo Zoo
- Trophies for the 1.8 mile run/walk:
- Ages 18 and under, first place overall boy and girl
- Ages 15 – 18, top three boys and girls
- Ages 12 – 14, top three boys and girls
- Ages 9 – 11, top three boys and girls
- Ages 6 – 8, top three boys and girls
Award medals will be given to all race participants (while supplies last).
Health and Wellness Tent:
Get the latest information from our community partners on how to keep you and your family healthy.