AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE.
Conversations About High Blood Pressure, Diabetes and Cholesterol Management
Learn and Ask Questions About:
- What is a Chronic Disease?
- Blood Sugar and its Effects on the Body
- Treatments, Medications and Screenings
- Simple Lifestyle Changes You Can Make
- Tools to Help You Get and Stay Healthy like Brook – A smartphone app that provides 24/7 health coaching expertise and support for general health and chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension.
- PLUS receive a free gift for attending (while supplies last)
Join us at one of our informative seminars. Check back for more seminars coming soon!
Call Member Services Current members: (716) 250-4401 or 1-800-665-1502 (TTY users call 711) Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
Independent Health is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract offering HMO, HMO-SNP, HMO-POS and PPO plans. Enrollment in Independent Health depends on contract renewal.