AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE.
Conversations About High Blood Pressure, Diabetes and Cholesterol Management
Learn and Ask Questions About:
- What is a Chronic Disease?
- Blood Sugar and its Effects on the Body
- Treatments, Medications and Screenings
- Simple Lifestyle Changes You Can Make
- Tools to Help You Get and Stay Healthy like Brook – A smartphone app that provides 24/7 health coaching expertise and support for general health and chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension.
- PLUS receive a free gift for attending (while supplies last)
Join us at one of our informative seminars:
||1101 Wayne St, Olean, NY, 14760
||1:00 p.m. |
||West Seneca Senior Center
||4620 Seneca Street
||Amherst Senior Center
||370 John James Audubon Pkwy, Amherst, NY 14228
||Orchard Park Senior Center
||70 Linwood Ave Orchard Park NY 14127
||1 Pleasant Avenue, Lancaster NY
||1201 Hyde Park Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14301
||North Harmony Senior Center
||5377 Stow Ferry Road, Ashville, NY 14710
||Fox Run of Orchard Park
||398 Lincoln Parkway Orchard Park
||The Dale Association
||33 Ontario Street - Lockport, NY 14094
Call Member Services Current members: (716) 250-4401 or 1-800-665-1502 (TTY users call 711) Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
Independent Health is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract offering HMO, HMO-SNP, HMO-POS and PPO plans. Enrollment in Independent Health depends on contract renewal.
Last Updated 07/31/2019