There are two 2015 plan options for you to consider:
- HMO (with pharmacy) – This plan is right for you if you are looking for a rich benefit design with easy copays. There is no deductible that needs to be met before you are responsible for paying a copay. This plan also includes easy copays for prescription drug coverage.
- HMO (without pharmacy) – This plan is right for you if you are looking for a rich benefit design with easy copays. There is no deductible that needs to be met before you are responsible for paying a copay. This plan does not include prescription drug coverage.
Contact your employee benefits department for information related to your summary of benefits coverage.
Did You Know?
- Your plan includes FitWorks® a FREE online wellness program that allows you to join fitness challenges, set goals, join a community forum, share health tips, take a Well-Being Assessment and more.
- You have the option to seek medical care outside of Western New York; out-of-pocket costs will be higher.
- If you have children age 26 or younger, they are covered under your plan.
- Need to see a specialist? No problem. You can seek care from any specialist without getting a referral.
What You Get
- NEW for 2015! Telemedicine Benefit – speak with a doctor by phone or online for a $10 copay.
- $0 Preventive Care Services – from physical exams to immunizations, and more.
- Urgent Care – save money and spend less time in the ER.
- Emergency Coverage – rest assured, when an emergency happens, you’re covered.
- Vision Discounts – save on eyeglass frames, lenses and contacts at participating EyeMed retail locations.
- Wellness Discounts – enjoy savings on everything from acupuncture and massage therapy to dental care and fitness equipment.
- Health ExtrasSM* – Whether you are in a single plan, or you have a spouse or dependents enrolled under your plan, you’ll receive a $250 prepaid MasterCard® (previously known as personalBest!) to use toward a variety of health and wellness services including fitness club memberships, afterschool activity programs, nutritional counseling, acupuncture, massage therapy, vitamins/supplements and more.
*Pending New York state approval.