Independent Health's Prime AccessSM
Prime Access is a new high-deductible plan with a tailored primary care network offered to small group employers.
What makes this plan unique?
- It’s a low-cost plan with two levels: Enhanced (lower out-of- pocket costs) and Standard (higher out-of-pocket costs).
- This plan features a tailored alliance of primary care physicians – including physicians associated with The Primary Connection, who are dedicated to providing better coordinated care.
- Each Primary Connection physician’s office has an Independent Health Care Coordinator who provides the doctor with valuable resources to quickly and effectively coordinate prescribed care.
How will my employees benefit?
They have access to a tailored alliance of primary care physicians – including physicians associated with The Primary Connection – who are dedicated to enhancing members’ overall care experience. Benefits of this tailored network include:
- Members can save on out-of-pocket costs by choosing physicians in-network and obtaining in-network referrals from their primary care physician.
- Better communication between physicians and specialists to coordinate care helps eliminate unnecessary and repeat visits and tests, saving your employees time and money.
- The Primary Connection physicians’ offices may have more flexible scheduling that includes same-day appointments, extended hours and weekend hours.
They’ll become more aware and engaged in their own health through the plan’s built-in wellness component:
- The plan has two levels: Enhanced (lower out-of-pocket costs) and Standard (higher out-of-pocket costs).
- It focuses on modifiable health risk factors including tobacco use, high body mass index and high blood pressure.
- Employees are rewarded with lower out-of-pocket costs when they take steps to maintain or achieve a healthier lifestyle.
All our plans include:
- $0 preventive care services
- Urgent care coverage
- Health and wellness resources
- Worldwide emergency care
- 24-Hour Medical Help Line