A Program Overseen by the New York State Department of Insurance
Healthy New York (HNY) Gold a health plan offered to qualified small employer groups.
What makes this plan unique?
Healthy NY is a state program designed to make low premium, comprehensive health insurance available to small employers that currently do not provide health insurance to their employees. Healthy NY is a deductible plan that covers essential health needs including inpatient and outpatient hospital services, physician services, maternity care, preventive health services, diagnostic services and emergency services.
How do my employees benefit?
- They’ll benefit from your contribution toward their premium.
- Healthy NY Gold provides comprehensive medical coverage after the plan deductible.
- Healthy NY Gold offers subscribers the opportunity to be reimbursed up to $400 towards a gym membership benefit and up to $200 for their covered spouse each year!
- Their preventive services are covered in full.
You are eligible for Healthy New York Gold if:
- The business is located in New York State.
- The business has 50 or fewer eligible employees.
- At least 30 percent of your employees make $41,250 or less in annual wages.
- The business has not provided comprehensive insurance within the last 12 months.
- The business has contributed at least 50 percent of the employees’ Healthy NY Gold premiums.
- At least 50 percent of your employees offered Healthy NY Gold has accepted coverage or has coverage through another source (e.g. a spouse, a public health program).
- The business offers Healthy NY Gold to all employees who work 20 or more hours per week and earn $41,250 or less in annual wages.
All our plans include:
- $0 preventive care services
- Urgent care coverage
- Health and wellness resources
- Worldwide emergency care
- 24-Hour Medical Help Line
If you have questions please call 716-631-5392.