Choice Plus is one of two new high-deductible plans offered to small group employers.
What makes this plan unique?
- It’s a low-cost plan that allows you to offer quality, health benefits to your employees.
- The plan offers savings incentives for using its tailored network of hospitals, facilities and providers developed in partnership with Catholic Health System and Catholic Medical Partners.
How will my employees benefit?
- They have the advantage of receiving lower out-of-pocket costs when they utilize the Choice Plus tailored network.
- They’ll benefit by receiving quality care along with the convenience of a dependable, comprehensive network of medical care.
With Choice Plus, employees have the choice to seek medical care from:
- The featured network of in-network hospitals, facilities and providers.
- Independent Health’s full provider network.
- Non-participating providers.
- Network A (the tailored network) is predominantly Catholic Health facilities and hospitals and physicians of Catholic Medical Partners, along with additional providers and physician groups to meet network adequacy standards in certain geographical areas and to accommodate specific and specialty needs.
- Network B includes all other participating providers with Independent Health.
- Members have lower out-of-pocket costs when using Network A providers, and the flexibility and freedom to use Network B providers.
See what providers participate in the Choice Plus networks.
All our plans include:
- $0 preventive care services
- Urgent care coverage
- Health and wellness resources
- Worldwide emergency care
- 24-Hour Medical Help Line
Benefits vary by plan.